- The Don’s Choice Unique Laminate – 7.5″*48″
- 12mm thickness
- AC4 rating
- Waxed edges
- Easy to install
- Supports floor heating
- Simple post-maintenance
- Made using German Technology
Laminate Installation is available too.
Laminate Floors are low-cost, high-performance alternative for bringing hard flooring into your home or workplace, but no flooring is without critical concerns. If you’re thinking about installing new hard flooring in your house, keep reading for more information.
Why Laminate Floors?
- Laminate floors is incredibly durable – With a thick external layer and resin coating to preserve it, a laminate floor is much harder, scratch-resistant, impact-resistant, and longer lasting than any hardwood, vinyl, or carpet. It is resistant to dogs, cats, toddlers, and even high heels.
- Laminate floors are stain free, and moisture resistance – Most laminate flooring manufacturers provide significant warranty protection against stains, fading, and moisture damage. Our design laminate comes with a 20-year guarantee.
- Laminate floors are easy to clean – Because of its superior stain and moisture-resistant surface coating, laminate flooring is simple to clean and maintain, making spills and other mishaps a breeze. This one-of-a-kind surface does not require waxes or varnishes to keep its lustre.
- Laminate floors are affordable – Laminate flooring is not only less expensive than other hard surface floors to begin with, but it also becomes a very affordable alternative when durability and longevity are taken into account.
- Laminate floors comes in a variety of styles – While many laminate floors look like hardwood or stone, the possibilities for new styles and colours are limitless. With a variety of colour tones and patterns, you may match the floor to the exact mood and style of your house, whether it’s rich and elegant or cool and contemporary. Our designs in laminate floors comes in over 14 different colours that exhibit excellent realism and workmanship to our clients.
- Laminate floors are easy to install – Laminate floors, are type of floating floors, frequently includes a simple lock-together mechanism that is reasonably simple to operate, allowing for DIY installation.