Frameless shower door
Glass thickness 8MM & 10MM
Size- Width 60″ X Height 78″
If you want to update the look of your bathroom or shower, try installing a frameless glass shower door.
Why Frameless Shower Doors?
- Frameless Shower Doors Increases the value of your property – The kitchen and bathroom are the rooms that sell a house. Installing a frameless shower door improves the overall appearance and hence value of your bathroom.
- Frameless Shower Doors come in many Sizes – This gives your designer great freedom when it comes to planning the size of your shower room. A frameless glass shower door may be customized to accommodate either an enormous spa shower or a modest corner walk-in.
- Frameless Shower Doors allows light to flow easily – One of the locations where light flow is crucial to your daily routine is the restroom. It may be difficult to locate the shampoo, soap, and razors in a dark shower. A frameless glass shower door allows both natural and artificial light to enter the space, boosting vision.
- Frameless Shower Doors make your space larger – Shower curtains and sliding shower doors might block your sight lines, whereas glass allows your eye to look into the shower space, giving the impression that the room is larger. A glass door is the appropriate option for a tiny bathroom.
- Frameless Shower Doors give less chance to mold buildup – Because there are no seals surrounding a frameless glass door, there is no area for water and soap to collect and build up.
- Frameless Shower Doors are easy to clean – The bathroom is a challenging place to clean, and showers and bathtubs may be especially demanding. Squeegeeing a frameless glass door allows you to clean the floor and walls faster.